The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Few Pics Of My Supe

Marty

Few pics for my supe, most of them taken today.

Its still not finished, but isn't far off. Ive still got the active spoiler to re-attach to the front bumper, although it wont be active anymore, will have to jam it down as there is no room behind the bumper with the cooler being there. The engine is complete, just needs mapping, ive bought some 780cc's and a larger custom rail so they will need putting in once they arrive. Apart from that the only thing i may buy is a Trd spoiler with carbon centre, im not too fond of mad bodykits, much prefer the standard look :)

apologies for the picture quality, only had a mobile phone camera to hand. It needs a good waxing too, and the alloys need a good ol'buffing :D

those rear wheels look well skinny

i dont know why, they are 9.5" wide wheels with 255s on them ;) going to be putting some 275's on in the next few weeks.

Nice work mate! looks good. If youre struggling getting the active spoiler fixed down, give me a shout as ive got a load of pictures of the brackets i made for mine. I can send them over if needs be.

Thanks mate, looks like it may be a bit of fun doing it, if i have any problems i'll drop you a pm :thumbs: