The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Am I being ripped of by seller 'Lucifer'?

PhilMorrison

Previous user name Lucifer@mkiv store.com

I paid for a manual engine loom on the 7th on the understanding that I needed it relatively urgently. I have been told 3 times that 'it will be sent tomorrow', and now he is just ignoring my PM's.

I'm a new member here, so I did explain to him in my recent unanswered PM's, that if he didn't at least have the courtesy to reply, that I would have to ask what's going on in this section.

I run a mail order business and a large internet forum, so maybe my standards are a little high when it comes to dispatching, and and not letting people down. But I'm quite concerned about potentially having lost the money, and more concerned about not having the loom that I need so badly..

Is he ripping me off? Is there anything at all I can do about this situation?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it sad that people (especially new members) are not being supplied the products they have bought.

Although there are two sides to every story perhaps the 'big thanks to blah blah blah' threads should be stopped until the new store gets taken over as these only add to the confusion.

I find it sad that people (especially new members) are not being supplied the products they have bought.

Although there are two sides to every story perhaps the 'big thanks to blah blah blah' threads should be stopped until the new store gets taken over as these only add to the confusion.

Thanks are due if they are due it is a statement of fact, as gamer said communication has been a problem with Martin in the past, if it is getting to the point of stopping threads why do we not just shut the forum down to members and only let moderators comment, similar to a system used in North Korea, Phil try pming Jody T about this loom, he may have an idea about it, i think they have a few loose ends to tie up re Martin's dealings

Previous user name Lucifer@mkiv store.com

and now he is just ignoring my PM's.

I'm a new member here, so I did explain to him in my recent unanswered PM's, that if he didn't at least have the courtesy to reply, that I would have to ask what's going on in this section.

Don't worry mate, you're not alone. This also happened to me during the last 2 weeks where he decided not to return my PM's over the sale of AEM gauges. It also happened to one of the other guys that agreed to buy one of his 4 AEM gauges. I think he sold them and had to cover his tracks TBH.

He's just a total waist of space IMHO

Im trying to contact Martin now.. Do not worry, now that I know about it I will get it sorted... :)

Appreciate it :).

Thanks everyone. I didn't mean for this to become such a public thing. Apparently I just filled out the new thread in the dispute section wrong so it was moved here.. As long as this is getting sorted now by Jody T, is it best to delete the thread?

RedM, yes tis I ;) Phil Morrison of '100 mhp drifting into armco and forest' fame :D

Appreciate it :) As long as this is getting sorted now by Jody T, is it best to delete the thread?

No mate, I would keep it as is TBH. Jody started sorting it for me by contacting Martin. Martin then dropped the whole thing like a heap of fecking bricks, therefore; keep it going until you are sorted!

The whole thing is a real shame as the new owners are going to have to do a bloody good job to achieve the same reputation as the likes of Paul Whiffen, Chris Wilson and Envy etc!!

Thanks are due if they are due it is a statement of fact, as gamer said communication has been a problem with Martin in the past, if it is getting to the point of stopping threads why do we not just shut the forum down to members and only let moderators comment, similar to a system used in North Korea, Phil try pming Jody T about this loom, he may have an idea about it, i think they have a few loose ends to tie up re Martin's dealings

I wasn't aiming my post at you personally but clearly you have taken it that way.

I was merely suggesting that it might be confusing for new members that see thank you threads and may not know the background to a trader.

It's a little unfair as they then gauge their opinion of that company based on said thread.

MKIV store isn't even a trader here anymore (until Jody takes over).

Maybe if there hadn't been so many thank you threads to start with people wouldn't still be getting ripped off.

I guess people will make up their own minds with 10 complaint threads and one thank you.

Or maybe just shut the forum down and let only the moderators talk like they do in North Korea. :rolleyes:

Im not surprised by this thread, as I have witnessed a poor business attitude from lucifer. I just hope other traders understand that forums like these are powerful places for business and its so important to maintain relationships within them. And when you have a dispute, they are resolved quickly, maturely and in a proper manner. I have witnessed too many threads which have shown scenarios to the contrary. At the end of the day, poorly managed situations, reflect heavily on other customers buying decisions, especially when they are shown so publically.

I wasn't aiming my post at you personally but clearly you have taken it that way.

I was merely suggesting that it might be confusing for new members that see thank you threads and may not know the background to a trader.

It's a little unfair as they then gauge their opinion of that company based on said thread.

MKIV store isn't even a trader here anymore (until Jody takes over).

Maybe if there hadn't been so many thank you threads to start with people wouldn't still be getting ripped off.

I guess people will make up their own minds with 10 complaint threads and one thank you.

Or maybe just shut the forum down and let only the moderators talk like they do in North Korea. :rolleyes:

Good post!;)