The mkiv Supra Owners Club

350z not mine 3k race rx-7???? Apologies

Guest shirokai

Guest shirokai

As some of you might know, or not know, for the past year I have been finishing my thesis paper for my psychology degree, on cultural cognative mindsets, what factors are involved in such cultures and what issues are needed to implement certain behaviours.

Since I am not made of money and could not afford to fly around the world, I had to choose communities that would consist of similar mindset people that was similar to a cultural heritage.I had chosen car fanatical communities, in my belief that it shares many similarites to a cultural society and have joined several different clubs, i.e 350z, rx-7, celica, tt's, old classics and Supra, to test out to what length are members passionate about their cars and to what boundaries do their certain emotional traits extend to.

With great results I am able to finish off my paper, although my limitation was that the community is not a cultural society in a sense of language interaction, I believe I am able to support my paper through the many similarities that are shared when culture is juxstoposed with passionate societies.

May I say a big thankyou to all who participated in my threads, yes the 350z is not mine it was a picture of pistonheads nor was the challenge of 3k real, but these factors needed to be introduced so that I could examine to the best of my abilities certain factors of community cognative mindsets. (you should see the threads that I posted on the other sites real pissed of Evo members lol.):D

MY APOLOGIES IF I HAVE UPSET ANYONE

I am studying at Brighton university, and I must say this Site has the best membership and passionate members by far.

Really makes me want to buy a Supra when I finish paying of my student loans.

If anybody would like a copy of my paper once it has finished I would be more than happy to email them a copy.

Thanks again for everybodies participation and again sorry for any inconvenience caused especially to LEWIS, my sincere apologies for my comments.

All the best to everybody and keep up the passion :) :) :) :) :)

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about anyone else, but I feel quite annoyed by this. So all this was a complete load of bollocks to satisfy your thesis? Might I suggest that the next time you need "white mice" for your research you piss off somewhere else and annoy other car sites.

Guest shirokai
Don't you see, he's falling us all again - this is still the experiment!!!!

:drama:

Hi, this really i the end of my experiment, thankyou once again, and sorry for those who have taken offence to my research, If I had quoted your comments then by law I would be overstepping the mark as it were, but I assure you no quotations were copied into my paper, I shall get the threads from the other forums I will have to give you my username and password but not sure of the security of this as my card and home info. may be exposed.

Please send me your email addresses and I will be more than happy to email you across the paper, it is due the 2nd of July.

Once again apologies for thoses who feel betrayed, it was the only way to get the results I needed if I had prewarned everybody, the results would of been artificial as true responses would be contaminated by the pre knowledge of its fictional status.

Guest shirokai
:confused:

Just give us the hyperlinks to the threads in question. No need for you username and password.

Okay mate, good idea will get them across on this thread today.:D

Just been showering myself for the last hour as I feel DIRTY and completely violated. The Surgical Bleach didn't work though, dirt everywhere, everywhere I look....Someone help me Pleeeease :p

I agree that we should take the Muzzle off of Lewis and let him unleash the Wrath!!! :D

sod the 3K....I am looking forward for unleash the LEWIS on him :D

And please change you avatar back to your car - your nova....

He said Brighton university, its probably a pink ford Ka :D

Do we even get a bit of cheese for being good mice ?

Guest shirokai
He said Brighton university, its probably a pink ford Ka :D

Do we even get a bit of cheese for being good mice ?

Lol have not even passed my test yet lol, just collating other threads know.

The Miss? was a very very interesting thread to read. huge results from here.