The mkiv Supra Owners Club

FAO NW members - Paintball!!

Matt H

Well as you may know, one of the most important dates of the year is approaching.. My birthday: d (1st Feb)

I’m getting old now :( 23... and never been kissed ;)

Anyway, me and some friends are going to be going paintballing, probably some time within the next couple of weeks, and most likely at a weekend. So i was on the can (where for some reason all of my great ideas come to me) and i thought why not invite my good friends from mascrat along too!! the more the merrier!

If you haven’t been paintballing before its a must, where going here (once arranged!):

http://www.paintball-cheshire.com/paintball-cheshire-packages.php

So put your names down if you fancy coming along to help me celebrate getting old :(

It’s a full day: 9:15 to 4:00 for which a lunch is included within the price. It’s either £25 for all the gear (cloths included) with 300 paintballs or £35 for 500 paintballs. I would suggest 500 balls, as from past experience, 300 isn’t enough.

It would be great to see everyone from Mascrat there. But there are a number of people I’ve gotten to know really well at Mascrat and through the club that best be coming!! You know who you are and would love you to come and help celebrate my birthday with me!! :grouphug: :whip:

…..

I’m getting old now :( 23... and never been kissed ;)

By a girl anyway ;)

In all seriousness id be up for going. Done paintballing before and was only saying to a mate the other day how id lvoe to go again. Just depends on the date as ive quite a lot on in feb. If im free ill come along though.

I might be up for it but defo no this weekend as I will be Supra surfing and I've just fucked my foot at football.

The following weekend might be a problem too. Wedding & Kids Parties etc

Week end of the 17/18 Feb would be good;) Just arrange all your plans around me mate!!:D

H.

soz to hijack we ought to have a paintballing meet on here at some point this year, several teams, one team for each county of the supra owners club, meet in central location.should think it would go down well with the lads.

Good idea.

well im thinking that the 17/18 is looking good, need to check things out tho but pencil in!

P.s im sure ive gotten to know a few more people at mascrat than this or are you all wimps?!!!!

Nah its just no-one likes you ;) Maybe if you made the teams:

Matt H Vs everyone, you may get more people coming :p

Happy Birthday Matey!!! I would love to come and shoot you :D That weekend 17/18th is my birthday and half term so may not be able to go as i will be on the lemonades :innocent: and in Dublin :) As i have a feeling Mrs Rob has booked it as a b'day surprise :)

all the birthdays are this month hey! in case i forget happy birthday for next weekend!

It’s a full day: 9:15 to 4:00 for which a lunch is included within the price. It’s either £25 for all the gear (cloths included) with 300 paintballs or £35 for 500 paintballs. I would suggest 500 balls, as from past experience, 300 isn’t enough.

Topfun!! I use to be in a paintball tournament team and we use to decorate the opposition with at least 2,500 blobs each at £25. Try buying in bulk before hand cos the extra 200 blobs for £10 is still steep.

Topfun!! I use to be in a paintball tournament team and we use to decorate the opposition with at least 2,500 blobs each at £25. Try buying in bulk before hand cos the extra 200 blobs for £10 is still steep.

you must have a sh*t aim!! i take it you use the American approach then? spray and pray?!! :D

you must have a sh*t aim!! i take it you use the American approach then? spray and pray?!! :D

Yeah!!! Sad to admit it but the Yank approach is the only way in paintball. And we sometimes shot our own side.

[/sHOCK] In tournament level paintball, you keep hosing that guy until he's died or dyed. Matches are timed so you're up against the clock. The hoppers took 250 blobs and we'd all carry out 500 blobs during a 30 min game. You could get through the lot if the game goes fulltime. We'd play about 10 games. Last tournament was the European Championship in Sussex about 10 years ago. That weekend cost me £500!! [sHOCK]
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_shock.gif
There were two types of players in our team those with loadsamoney and those with no money. :)

i buy draxus painballs for £35 for 2000,quality ball too.with mine on full auto i can reel of 500 in seconds so you need a few balls,and you cant get away from this bugger,got from states last year at 13 balls a second on full auto with electronic feeder on max youve got to run like steve cram......"spray and pray" quality m8

P.s Happy birthday Buddy wish i could make the gunsling!

DSCF2418.JPG

DSCF2419.JPG

DSCF2420.JPG

i buy draxus painballs for £35 for 2000,quality ball too.with mine on full auto i can reel of 500 in seconds so you need a few balls,and you cant get away from this bugger,got from states last year at 13 balls a second on full auto with electronic feeder on max youve got to run like steve cram......"spray and pray" quality m8

P.s Happy birthday Buddy wish i could make the gunsling!

that looks ace! is it legal to have one in this country? how much did it cost you?

500 in seconds! jesus! even tho its just paint i can imagine not being able to get up after that!! :D