The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Challenge 3k WINNER TAKES ALL

Guest shirokai

Guest shirokai

Hi my brother has got an RX-7 he has just got back from Nurburgring. It is 423BHP at the wheels. He says Supra's are too heavy to beat him and he wants to know if there are any Supras that would like to race him around a race course in the U.K for £3000 no 1/4 mile sh%t, winner takes all or race for slips.

Please don't take this out on me this is him he is posting this challenge on the web soon.

He clocked Nurburg 8mins 27 :taped:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest shirokai
Has he been playing too much Need for speed??

No he is serious, he hates Supras and when he found out I was on a member he was not impressed, I think a Supra can beat an RX-7 depends on driver

Hi my brother has got an RX-7 he has just got back from Nurburgring. It is 423BHP at the wheels. He says Supra's are too heavy to beat him and he wants to know if there are any Supras that would like to race him around a race course in the U.K for £3000 no 1/4 mile sh%t, winner takes all or race for slips.

Please don't take this out on me this is him he is posting this challenge on the web soon.

He clocked Nurburg 8mins 27 :taped:

Be careful gents. This guy lives his life 1/4 at a time. When the lights turn green he's going for it etc etc:rolleyes:

I love being back in the playground!! Everything seems so small!!

H.

Guest shirokai
TOO SLOW

a young kid on here did the ring in 8.10 in a supra :D

Hmm a young kid as a great imagination :D

I know it sounds far fetch but it funny how none of you rise to the challenge :p

so its £3000 or keys to both cars against ANY supra?

I'm happy to turn up as muscle to make sure he pays up!!

People like that are all fucking mouth, the amount of time I have done something for serious money only to have people bail. I'm like a mountie (sp?) with money though - I always get it :D

Guest shirokai
I'm happy to turn up as muscle to make sure he pays up!!

People like that are all fucking mouth, the amount of time I have done something for serious money only to have people bail. I'm like a mountie (sp?) with money though - I always get it :D

You as muscles hmm, arnt you that guy from the mr muscle advert????

i doubt any trackday would allow close racing it would have to be time trial style > go out set a time then see if it can be beaten.

There is a track day at Donnington, that a few members are going to why doesn't he sign up to that.

Im sure Chris wilson could borrow one of the members cars and do a few laps ;)