The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Which dash lights ??

markjodrell

Does anyone know which of the dash warning lights should show when the ignition is turned on,( the right vhand side ones) which show before the engine is actually started

Mine show abs , an orange oil light, red ignition.

Im sure it used to show a red oil light as well as the orange one.

All go off once started.

Any ideas whats what ????

thanks for that, I may have some bulbs gone , I was getting oil red and yellow but now only yellow, never had ths diff light on. Just hope they have not been disable in a previous life for some devious reason.

Somebody did tell me that the light panel module can be a bit troublesome with dry solder connections or something

All go off when started .

Ok I get

[qimg]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r310/unlimited-styling/supe1.jpg[/qimg]

Then after

[qimg]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r310/unlimited-styling/supe4.jpg[/qimg]

Then they all go out. I could be wrong but I think one is oil level, and one is oil temp or pressure, but dont quote me on that.

James, is your a UK spec car as the display lights could vary from the J spec, just a thought

As mentioned, only for UK specs, mate. :)

I'm planning on replacing all those bulbs with SMT led's soon anyway, as like you I think one or two have blown.

again, thanks for the info, cant understand why the red oil light has suddenly stopped coming on, probably blown bulb, Are these bulbs easy to "get at" or is it a dash out jobbie:search: