The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi Everyone

Guest Bobbling

Guest Bobbling

Hi Everyone, long time viewer, first time poster. My names Jim and im from Welwyn Garden City in Hertfordshire (not sure how many of you lot are from around here?:) ). Looking to buy a supra around may time but need some convincing that it is the right choice :D

Thanks,[GRIN][/GRIN]

Welcome Jim mate.

It all depends on your personal circumstances but you won't get many of the guys on here saying that Supra's are not good 'thrill' investments.

Spend a bit of time on the forum first to see if you like them, and then perhaps get a ride in one as what has just been mentioned.

Guest Bobbling

I love the car, seeing as i'll be hitting 20 in april, i thought it would be best to get an NA, works out cheaper for me unless i manage to get a UK TT, but i have around 4k - 4.5k to spend so i don't think that'll be the case :p

I love the car, seeing as i'll be hitting 20 in april, i thought it would be best to get an NA, works out cheaper for me unless i manage to get a UK TT, but i have around 4k - 4.5k to spend so i don't think that'll be the case :p

There are some nice Supe NA's out there for that type of money but there are some dogs too so be careful (same with every type of car eh!).

I wished I could have had an NA at 20 so you're doing better than most of us - well done Sir.

It may best if you press the search button and start checking out the Insurance threads on here.

Also, get yourself down to the 'for-sale' section on this forum and check out the cars.

Nothing too powerful, which is why i thought an NA would be the sensible option, i dont wan to get in over my head :D

My first thoughts said this too. The inner child said to sod that, get the turbos! In the end they're all Supras so whatever you end up with I'm sure you'll love it! Welcome to the club mate :)

Nothing too powerful, which is why i thought an NA would be the sensible option, i dont wan to get in over my head :D

i'm not going to have a dig at your old cars :D what i'm trying to get at is whilst now fairly old the supra was built as a quality car. IMO a rough supra will drive so much nicer than numerous newer cars.........

My first was a 'peach' in my eyes when i saw and drove it but it was far from one in reality..........it wasn't a bad car just a below average supra......

go look (i would say drive but that might not be so easy for you at your age) at a few..........