The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Awesome 2 door subaru

Guest Geneb

Hey guys i took a 2 door scooby for a drive today and MYGOD did i scare the shit outta myself, i hit the gas and was thrown back into the seat! didn't bloody expect that.

here is the car http://www.oselli.com/items/80?back=%2Fstock

damn it was quick and had water injection and all sorts of stuff and after 30mins i was ready to buy!

Then i saw my supra and to be honest the supra is in a class of its own. but shit that scooby shifted

I'm liking scoobs more and more, I get to drive loads of them now:) I picked one up today for a friend for such a good price!, under 3k for a 97 Sti, with exhaust,bov,filter,wheels under 70k miles, very nice and very quick to 100! it keeps pulling so hard all the way till redline :thumbs:

Really liked my old scooby, was fantastic to drive, practical and the seats were great :D

Really like the latest shape as well but you really need to get your head around the whole image thing with them (or at least I did) you do get some serious slagging off in them :(

06bbtpolish.jpg

Really liked my old scooby, was fantastic to drive, practical and the seats were great :D

Really like the latest shape as well but you really need to get your head around the whole image thing with them (or at least I did) you do get some serious slagging off in them :(

wow, looks like some great roads/scenary, must be fun up there!:)

I like the scooby alot, nice to drive and fast both in a straight line and on corners fantastic traction.

I love my Supra, BUT , the novelty of the rear wheel spin is beginning to bore me a bit.I was out yesterday , from a roll attempted to out run a humble saloon, some Honda or something , NOT a sports saloon though, slight throttle resulting in wheel spin , eased off gentle throttle again , wheel spin. Anyway this modest car thraped me, seriously I could have left him for dead in my Vectra, REALLY.

Okay the roads were greasy but not soaking.

I suppose it could be the crap , rock hard Jap tyres I still have on the car, looking forward to the spring and some nice warm dry roads

We're planning on getting a Scooby next year, replace the Yaris - then when I've got some more cash I might upgrade to a late Aristo or something.

If I win the lottery I might just buy this though:

http://www.oselli.com/items/22?back=%2Fstock

A friend of mine brought an Aristo from Liverpool dock auctions, straight off the boat.

It was a cracking car with really nice alloys/low miles and unabused. Pity it didnt have leather seats.That car was REALLY fast (in a straight line) I couldnt believe just how fast it was. Funny thing is I cannot remember him having the awfully traction I seem to be experiencing, okay you could make it fish tails and spin the rear wheels if you pushed it but i loose traction very easilly. Might try some new tyres I have been told the Jap one are know to be bad

A friend of mine brought an Aristo from Liverpool dock auctions, straight off the boat.

It was a cracking car with really nice alloys/low miles and unabused. Pity it didnt have leather seats.That car was REALLY fast (in a straight line) I couldnt believe just how fast it was. Funny thing is I cannot remember him having the awfully traction I seem to be experiencing, okay you could make it fish tails and spin the rear wheels if you pushed it but i loose traction very easilly. Might try some new tyres I have been told the Jap one are know to be bad

I use Bridgestone S0'2's matey,find them very good.285/30/18.Only downfall is that they cost me 410 notes for the pair.

Father in law has a 2 door type r scooby and it is very nice and bloody fast 0-60 in 4.3s out of the box!! 350 bhp can be had with a remap but thats about as far as you can take them without major work but tbh its more than enough for one of them, upto 100-120 mph its seriously fast,

but

theres the common'ness of them, the old blue with gold wheels thing :)

and after a year of ownership my father in law really misses his skyline and is concidering selling up.

they do sound good though ;)