The mkiv Supra Owners Club

MKIV Store and Lucifer (Martin)

ellis

So i understand it Martin is no longer to do with mkiv store, the business hands over from 1st Feb, you need to contact Jody T as he will be managing mkiv store business from now on, any previous work, warranties etc are all being honored, the business is changing hands:)

So i understand it Martin is no longer to do with mkiv store, the business hands over from 1st Feb, you need to contact Jody T as he will be managing mkiv store business from now on, any previous work, warranties etc are all being honored, the business is changing hands:)

Cheers bud - much appreciated!

Have these lot disappeared without trace? Getting no joy PMing Martin!! Strange when problems arise with expensive purchases that people become evasive or do not return calls etc!!! Watch this space chaps!!!

I can understand why you get no joy from PMiing Martin; he is rarely on this forum anymore HOWEVER

Getting no response when communicating with mkivstore is a bit strange....Jody T is your man.

Well i am collecting my car from them tomorrow they have had it for 4 months and it has had a lot done to it(about £6000 worth), i have spoken to the head mechanic there and they really do know their stuff and have gone out of their way to sort issues, i will post up a full report when i get it back. The engine builder worked for toyota wrc team. Interpro have been building engines for 15 years, people need to take less notice of rumour and talk more of personal experience, the jap car scene is very fickle with many sites like this and tatsu etc, one problem being the ages and attitudes of some members. If i get my car back and it all goes tits up then i will also let people know, but thus far i am confident and also have the benefit of warranty etc. I do not know who will be owning mkiv store etc, however that was only the internet side of things, Jody T is heading things up so i hope they will be given a fair chance when the time comes. What issues Martin has had i do not know, but i do not believe he is a swindler or particularly dishonest. Things happen in business at times. It is like comparing a murder charge with manslaughter, murder you set out to purposely kill someone, manslaughter is not purposeful or with malicious intent. Perhaps Martin has done the manslaughter thing in some cases, i do not know and cannot speak for him, but my dealings for the last year+ have been excellent. Plus this type of thread has been done to death.Ellis if you have a problem you perhaps try the new dispute resolution, but contact Jody first. Martin is not working at the game now so will not be online as much i would have thought. Martin beat me to it i see!!

cheers

Matt

Have these lot disappeared without trace? Getting no joy PMing Martin!! Strange when problems arise with expensive purchases that people become evasive or do not return calls etc!!! Watch this space chaps!!!

Oh and im not being evasive either, Why dont you post up the entire PM conversation, so people can get teh WHOLE story before we all start this again eh? Then from then on well deal with everything in public.

yes Mkivstore is still alive as Jody has got my pistons and pulley kit sorted out for as no previous people who i placed the order with didnt even bother their arse to contact me when i had been promised and promised delivery dates,but jodie has done everything her can to help me out by ordering the parts and expecting the pistons tomorrow and pulleys dont know yet.

yes Mkivstore is still alive as Jody has got my pistons and pulley kit sorted out for as no previous people who i placed the order with didnt even bother their arse to contact me when i had been promised and promised delivery dates,but jodie has done everything her can to help me out by ordering the parts and expecting the pistons tomorrow and pulleys dont know yet.

Ask him to chuck in a set of full stops while he is at it. :p :D