The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Random Thought Supra New or Old?

Guest shirokai

Guest shirokai

Hi Im bored so figured Id come up with this question for you,

would you rather have a brandnew Supra that is abouts to be release sometime in the future, or a 1998 vvti twin turbo Supra with about 50,000 miles on the clock and 10k to spend? :search:

Well somebody spent £42K when he bought mine brand new 12 years ago. £50K is nothing these days.:blink: [GRIN][/GRIN][sHOCK][/sHOCK]

*cough* - anyone toss me their spare pocket change then? ;)

I love the shape of the MkIV, it hasn't aged IMO. Curvy, nummy, young and old alike seem to like it. Not too many other cars like it. New is nice to a degree.... but if I could choose New MkV or a *NEW* MkIV - I would definately want the New MkIV :):)

I would have the new Supra, flog it for say £45k straight away after only driving it about 100 miles, buy the far better MKIV VVTI and have about circa £30k to spend on a lovely big single, rebuilt engine, new interior and exterior, custom paint job and walk away with a damn good car! :)

Guest shirokai
If you are buying I'll have the new one.

I bought one car cant decide whether to wait for new one to come out and buy it and then put a bit on finance or buy 1998 vvti and spend 10,000 on it. Dont want to lose to much value but then dont

want a new car that dont get much respect :search: