The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi check out my car

Guest shirokai

Guest shirokai

Hi all,

Yes i am Supra mad but recently I purchased this car, after waiting 2 months for my supra that fell through I was left car less, so with the money and alot more I stumbled upon this car on pistonheads and bought it, I love it, it's not a supra and I will be taking pictures of it at mo just got the ad pictures as my camera is malfunctioning. Its a 350z, yes supras would smash it when it comes to racing but as far as looks are concerned I d say its close.:)

Let me have your views

Guest shirokai

Cheers mate I have never liked the look of 350z standard, as arches always looked to big for wheels but when I saw this it looked awesome, just deciding how I can enhance it now.:rolleyes:

Guest shirokai
Nice, whats engine spec, any forced induction at all?

Hi its the update 300bhp 3.5 6v engine, just got a hks induction kit on it thats it really, want to do more but have heard a lot of bad press when it comes to modifying 350z engines, apparently if remapped the engine blows so not sure which is the best way forward.:)

Hi its the update 300bhp 3.5 6v engine, just got a hks induction kit on it thats it really, want to do more but have heard a lot of bad press when it comes to modifying 350z engines, apparently if remapped the engine blows so not sure which is the best way forward.:)

Stay stock id say, they sound great too.

Guest shirokai
Stay stock id say, they sound great too.

Yeh figured that was the best thing to do I think it comes to a point where whats the point in going faster when there is all the speed restrictions out there and police.

Guest shirokai
very nice. i love that kid, have seen it a few times. Veilside isnt it :thumbs:

Hi yeh its Veilside version 3, same as tokyo drift car. but instead of stuck on the person who I bought it off had the paint work all smoothed in so its one body kit. Look better in person, gonna touch up some minor cracks and paint job then take it to a show, not sure about putting some mad jap graffix on it yet.

Guest shirokai
A shame you didn't buy the Supra but on a positive note; you can chat with Jurgen and get it traded it in against a decent Supra now:)

Nah I think ill keep it, Ill get the new Supra once when its out if it comes out then have both. I think it looks better than most Supras out there, and as said, regarding speed, there are too much traffic, cameras and police to go fast anywhere now, its got plenty of go anyway, I wouldnt change it for an old supra, yeh am supra mad, but when I saw this I immediately became a 350z fan, still have much respect for Supras though:d

Guest Nicholas
Nah I think ill keep it, Ill get the new Supra once when its out if it comes out then have both. I think it looks better than most Supras out there, and as said, regarding speed, there are too much traffic, cameras and police to go fast anywhere now, its got plenty of go anyway, I wouldnt change it for an old supra, yeh am supra mad, but when I saw this I immediately became a 350z fan, still have much respect for Supras though:d

Well done now off you pop to the 350z forum :D

Only joking that's a nice car shame about the doors though!

Guest shirokai
Hi Mate,

Must admit I was thinking of maybe getting one of those but ended up going for what I have now. Nice looking car........

....But you'd never keep up with us!!! :eyebrows: :D

I could always get a supercharger then you'd might have some prob lems pulling away:d