The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Another How Much Is Mine Worth Thread

Supragaz

Unfortunately I am going to be selling my Pride and Joy this year due to the Wife being pregnant and the house needing attention! :( It is a very reluctant sale :(

Just wanted to know people's views on what price I should be looking for.

Personally I was thinking along the lines of £12k (Sky Insurance agreed this value)

It has done 55k miles (Most of which were done in Japan in Km)

Details are in my Sig and Pics in My Garage (link in sig)

Gaz, ooops! My mistake, I did actually mean £12k matey!!!! :) :)

Early gay working monday mornings hey!

It's lovely pal. I would seriously be more than happy to part with 12k! ;)

Greg

LOL Cheers mate, Let me know when you have freed up the Bunce and it's all yours ;) :)

Thanks for the positive feedback guys. Will get fresh pictures and put it in the For Sale Section. Breaks my heart but I know I would like to seel it to someone on here rather than someone I dont know will look after it. Its not in Concours condition hence why I am not asking for £13.5k but it is very clean and has been well looked after. 2nd Turbo doesnt get to see that much action as is only really used for picking my son up from school and going to Football.

I have had a few PM's and am getting back to those of you who have shown an interest.

Thanks

Gaz :)

If I had to put mine up, I'd be looking at circa £9 - £9.5k after all the recent work and spec. That's a 93 J-spec Auto. Yours is the dogs and a more recent manual model mate so easily add £3k to that! :)

Thanks Mate, Like I said I am in no rush to sell her but will part with it for the right Price. Will put it in the For Sale Section tomorrow ;)

Hi Im useless at this they should make one for dummies, still cant find it where is search forums?

click the back button scroll to the top of the page and it says new thread click on that matey and type what you want to say in the box job done:)