The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hey Peeps, new supra owner in Somerset

Guest MikeSupra

Guest MikeSupra

Hey peeps.

Been registered on here for a while, just watching the forums, and decided to take the plunge. I'm only 20 and got a crap job so a TT was out of the question, plus I fancied goin down the whole NA-T route just for a project!

So what Sup have I got, sweet and simple red, non-turb manual.

Tiz N reg, fairly standard apart from 17" splits, big exhaust and a "HKS" filter and mint full leathers. Somehow have managed to get away with no AFM, yet to find out how the EML hasnt come up!

Only had it since friday, and as above, crap job meant I have only just managed to park it on my drive and only play in the dark.

Hope to come along to some meets when I get it in tip-top shape (few little things to sort out 1st) and get some advice from you more experienced Sup-ers.

Cheers for now.:)

Mike

Guest MikeSupra

Wow, thanks for the great welcome!

Err, how do i post up pics, only got 1 gd one. she's in the garage sleeping at the mo...

Tiz ok, I think ive done it...

Mobile-0135.jpg

Viewing Day.jpg