The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hi

Guest Phillw454

Guest Phillw454

hi all im phill, just signed up, i recently bought a manual supra N/A (not bad at 20) and just looking for a forum for advice and a few meets:)

Guest Phillw454

il just post pics up here:)

only had it for 2 weeks so not done alot, prob keep it till im 21 in sept them upgrade to a turbo:)

Guest Phillw454

thanks all, yeah i love my white cars and a white supra just looks great:)

as for the insurance its costing me 1500 a year at 20 with 0 no claims (cause iv been driving 2years and had 5cars so keep changing insurers. oh and i havnt crashed any of them...yet)

and the parking isnt too bad, them pics were taken at a mates house after we tried cleaing it on a very dark saturday afternoon:(

Guest Phillw454

Just thought id let you know im a full member now ( i think:p ) so you stuck with me

just wana say thanks for the warm welcome, definatly seems a friendly site and talkative comapared to my last website, where people just posted and didnt actually talk.:D