The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japanese Auto & Performance car Show - Thorsby, Notts - sat 28th / sun 29th June

Thorin

Hi ADI im there defo Sat & Sun (may be Fri nite as well!)

Just Hoping 4 good weather!

Ill be on the Club Toyota Stand sad or what.

Red Mkiv Uk 6spd Std

Black Mkiii Uk Auto

Super Chipped

De-cat

Custom Stainless Exhaust

wahey some more mkiii's :D I think parking is just where you want to.. the toyota owners club are a friendly bunch and dont seem to mind you parking with them.

MGB you gonna be in the mkiv or the mkiii?

Blimey, yep that would have been two Billings ago.... it was a G plate.. nattered to a few people that day though ..you'll have to jog my memory (unless of course youre the geezer who i normally meet at these things, with the black mkiii with the odd carbon fibre effect tailipes?) . I was at JAPS last year as well in the TT.

:D

Guest Usmann A

Ill hopefully be there with a mini little convoy, could anyone pls give me directions pls, from london??

How big is this meet, as not many people from here are attending?

Come on guys.....its a little warm up for the biggun' BILLING!

If anyone ould like to meetup at a point let me know, Ill PM you me number.....:eek: ....:innocent: :D

Directions are pretty easy...

1) Goto http://www.rac.co.uk and then to route finder...

2) Put in your departure and in the destination put OLLERTON

3) on the next screen confirm your departure and on the destination you want Ollerton, Newark, Notts NG22

4) this will give you directions from london straight up the M1 to J26 or 27 (Cant remember) then it will direct you to a little chef island at Ollerton... From here JAPS/Thoresby Park is signposted...

Hope they are are of some use...

Cya there...

ZX

Its pretty big Adi but mainly in one field... Last year as you said there was loads of jap classics as well as quite a few Pajero Evolutions...

I will be there on sunday in 1995 Veilside TT UK.

Convoying down from M1 Leicester Forest East Services (Junc 21) at 9:00am (Meeting at 8:30)

Will be travelling down with about 15-20 scoobys so where do i go when they park up in the subaru owners section???