The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Meet at Gaz Eve's For Wii-ing

rob wild

I'll be there chaps as usual!

Remeber its my BIRTHDAY on the 1st of Feb so im expecting lots of presents, cards, cakes, supra bits, a holiday maybe... just cos you all love me!! oh and maybe some profiteroles too!! you know who u are!!!!

:D

Happy Birthday for the 1st mate how old will you be? 4 maybe 5 :p Only joking dude mines on the 15th! I think my biggest present will be having a car that works :( and a PS3 (comes of friday):D

BTW got a Wii in the end totally amazing :)

You'll have to bring your remote and nunchuck round here so i can kick your ass at boxing :D

Yeah sounds top mate :D I really like the baseball as well (im not quite as crap at that :) ) Just doing a compare and contrasting evalutation between need for speed on the ps3 and wii god i hate work sometimes :D

Yeah sounds top mate :D I really like the baseball as well (im not quite as crap at that :) ) Just doing a compare and contrasting evalutation between need for speed on the ps3 and wii god i hate work sometimes :D

Im shite at baseball. really cant get the hang of it at all. You lucky sod, thats the kind of work i could do quite easily.

Im shite at baseball. really cant get the hang of it at all. You lucky sod, thats the kind of work i could do quite easily.

Gaz/Rob are we still doing the video game/pepper lane chippy thing?? We are getting a Wii soon but I reckon I'll kick your asses first go anyway.!!

Born to play games me!!

H.

I can just see it:

Rob: Hey honey im home

Mrs Rob: your home late honey?

Rob: Yeah ive had a hard day at work, they needed me to test out some brand new games so i had to stay late to play them.

Mrs Rob: Argh you poor thing, why do you go up stairs, relax and play some computer games while i fix your tea, that should take your mind of work!

It has its advantages sometimes :) Got another controller today as well if there end up a few of us :)

Gaz/Rob are we still doing the video game/pepper lane chippy thing?? We are getting a Wii soon but I reckon I'll kick your asses first go anyway.!!

Born to play games me!!

H.

Hey i just teach/write games never said i was any good :D

Hell yeah im up for it. Im only a stones throw from Pepper Lane Chippy and Rob aint to far away.

Yeah just name the time boys im up for it i could always get a lift then beer could be entered into the equation :D

I can just see it:

Rob: Hey honey im home

Mrs Rob: your home late honey?

Rob: Yeah ive had a hard day at work, they needed me to test out some brand new games so i had to stay late to play them.

Mrs Rob: Argh you poor thing, why do you go up stairs, relax and play some computer games while i fix your tea, that should take your mind of work!

Have you been storking me again young matthew :D Only joking actually ironically your not that far from the truth :D

Are we going to get told off from our friendly mod for going off topic :D

Have you been storking me again young matthew :D Only joking actually ironically your not that far from the truth :D

Are we going to get told off from our friendly mod for going off topic :D

Funny you should say that Rob, I was just wondering whether this was really relevant :innocent:

Might create another thread in the NorthWest Section about the "SupesroundatHavardsPlayingWithEachOthersWiis" :D

Mike

Funny you should say that Rob, I was just wondering whether this was really relevant :innocent:

Might create another thread in the NorthWest Section about the "SupesroundatHavardsPlayingWithEachOthersWiis" :D

Mike

Don't want to think about that really!!:(

I think the original idea was round at Gaz's but you're more than welcome round here. Got the Plasma but no Wii at the mo!!

H.

Mike

nothing like getting together and playing with someone elses wii . if u come round mike ill teach u how 2 wii properly. theres loads of things u can do with it. gaz can show u how 2 swing your wii stick around so u get really good at it. im sure rob wont mind letting u get him a few times in the face while u get to grips boxing with your wii. sounds fun hey mike? we will have a few drinks also. its a lot better wiing when u have had something 2 drink

Thats better :D

Yeah, that's ok. I was more comfortable at mine as I have Lavatoritis which is nervous condition that causes the sufferer to panic when confronted with a bathroom they haven't been in before. The usual symptoms are breaking into a sweat and taking a shit in the sink!!

If you're ok with that then thats great Gaz!!;)

H.

Yeah, that's ok. I was more comfortable at mine as I have Lavatoritis which is nervous condition that causes the sufferer to panic when confronted with a bathroom they haven't been in before. The usual symptoms are breaking into a sweat and taking a shit in the sink!!

H.

LOL :D

H.

ill get the Mr Muscle plug unblocker ready then.

H.

mental note to self: do not invite havard round 2 house warming party!! :)