The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TurboFit Get Customer Home

Jonty

Most tuning shops shut and close the door at 5-6pm - however Turbofit were determined to sort my fuel pump eletrical problem and Greg found it fast and got it all going so I could get back to Harrogate. We were all very tired after excellent Ace meet - however the determination to sort issues as best they can first class. [GRIN][/GRIN]Dan also was in trouble for being late :( as he was giving me an emergency mapping elastoplast to get me home:Pling: - thanks Dan - sorry I keep undoing all your excellent mapping by changing stuff!:search:

If you have not been to Turbofit yet ur missing something BIG - they see more Supra's a week than you've had hot dinners. What this means is a massive in depth knowledge, fast fault finding etc Dan is Golden touch Mapper so when your mechanicals are sorted it gets breathed on by Dan to make it fly - very gifted bloke armed with PC and cyber knowldge to liberate ur ECU-I'm back for project three shortly for the push towards 1000 Many thanks guys Jonty:d

Guest gzaerojon

when my car was in for bpu for one day (to be collected in the morning) there was a few problems that the previous owner had cocked up (crossed nuts that were a bitch to remove ect) and because of this time ran out and there was still loads to do.

Greg really went out of his way for me and stayed that night and finished everything like fcd and avc-r so it was ready next morning. 130 mile drive home and still made it time for my best mates stag do :D

i live miles away from them but i will always use them, absolutely top people and service at turbofit :thumbs:

i live miles away from them but i will always use them, absolutely top people and service at turbofit :thumbs:

Couldnt agree more.

After my first eperience with them I always new from then on the car woudnt be going to any other garage. I usually hate leaving my car anywhere, weather it be at home on the drive, works car park, town etc but I know 1 place I dont mind leaving it and thats in their hands :)

Gaz

I went to Turbofit for the 1st time today and was very impressed!!

managed to book myself in for a full exhaust system and ill have that suspension off you too Jonty if youve not sold it already.

I think Sam phoned you earlier.

Should I just give turbofit the dosh wen i go there on 17th feb to av everythin done?

I recon that might be the easiest thing.

Just out of curiosity, why are you sellin it?

Guest gzaerojon
Ditto. Can be a right PITA when having to use public transport to get to and from if the car has to stay there, but still do it every time :)

i cheated when my car was there over night, my best mate lives 10 miles down the road so i got a lift and somewhere to stay :D

I got my car back today after the following was fitted

AEM

AEM AFR Gauge UEGO Controller

3 DVD Screens

Switches in arm rest for AEM settings

Starter switch in the roof lining

Complete custom stainless exhaust

HKS Twin power Ignition system

Aero Catch flush bonnet pins

650 cc injectors

New O2 sensor

Chrome handbrake

Full Map to 1.2 Bar (so far :eyebrows: )with Dan

Some of these jobs including the ICE were a real pig and yet Greg just gets on with it

Fantastic service, very genuine people and I will be back for much more very soon including a Chevy TH350 Auto box

Big thanks again

I got my car back today after the following was fitted

AEM

AEM AFR Gauge UEGO Controller

3 DVD Screens

Switches in arm rest for AEM settings

Starter switch in the roof lining

Complete custom stainless exhaust

HKS Twin power Ignition system

Aero Catch flush bonnet pins

650 cc injectors

New O2 sensor

Chrome handbrake

Full Map to 1.2 Bar (so far :eyebrows: )with Dan

Some of these jobs including the ICE were a real pig and yet Greg just gets on with it

Fantastic service, very genuine people and I will be back for much more very soon including a Chevy TH350 Auto box

Big thanks again

Greg was showng off your car other day to me, Looks really cool, like the starter switch in the roof.