The mkiv Supra Owners Club

trd wing

TRD-Rob

just had a look and yes mate he is so far the one iam looking at is going for 250 and he sells his All Carbon Fibre for = £325

do you think it would look good on a black supra

I think an all carbon fibre one on black would look well yes.

If you post up I am sure someone will have a picture of one.

hi guys thinking about putting a bid in for a cf trd wing just not shore if it is at the right price so far it is at 250 does this look like a good price if i can get it for that.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FULL-CARBON-TRD-REAR-SPOILER-FOR-TOYOTA-SUPRA-MKIV-93_W0QQitemZ130071757141QQihZ003QQcategoryZ72209QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

This by any chance mate? I was looking at it too, but figured I'd prefer a Black TRD on my Black Supra not CF.

This is totally my own opinion, but I don't think a full carbon wing will suit a black car. Maybe just the carbon centre?

I also think carbon bonnets don't suit black cars, makes is look like matt black from a distance :)

Completely agree with you mate. My thoughts exactly, CF on a silver or Red Sup looks lovely though.

shame black is a nice color for the supra and i love carbon fiber but like you all say it just don't look right if i had any other color i would have a carbon fiber bonnet. i might leave the wing and go for a after marked one just to look different:d

I wouldn't be put off the TRD wing, its very nice, but instead of getting a full carbon one I'd get one with just a carbon blade/painted sides.

Its your supra, style it how you want...I was just giving my opinion ;)