The mkiv Supra Owners Club

found something interesting under the carpet?

Guest CoolsBlue

Guest CoolsBlue

removed the carpet and found a white lighter with japanese writing on it, still works! i bet it was from a toyota worker who was building this supra! so im going to keep it somewhere(my pocket:d )

i found an actual jap in mine. stuck under the passenger seat. poor little bugger. good job he was a tall one otherwise i would have never have spotted his hair growing out. said he had locked in when he offered to hoover under the seats back at the show room. mad hey

(Isn't this a break from the topic, ah well, no mods about)...

What sort of aircraft parts?... My old man was in graphic design working for the 'aerospace industry'...

How come you're leaving though?... (Sorry if that's asking for TMI!!)

(Isn't this a break from the topic, ah well, no mods about)...

What sort of aircraft parts?... My old man was in graphic design working for the 'aerospace industry'...

How come you're leaving though?... (Sorry if that's asking for TMI!!)

I think he meant he is leaving for work now, not leaving his job, maybe Im wrong and it is too early...... :D