The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Im a bit out of date !

Glosphil

Hi Guys....

Not been on much lately as I've moved to Nottingham from Gloucester.

Few Questions !

1. Where is a good place in Notts or nearby to get services and upgrades done on my TT6 ?

2. What has happened to MKIVStore ? the owner was a cock and lied through his teeth but the guy working for him Jody was a sorted bloke and if he's still about would be happy to drive back to Glos area to have him work on my car.

3. I knocked the roof liner at the back, and the clips snapped... the liner is now hanging down... how do I clip it back up ?

4. Asked before about a chatter pulling off in 1st. Noise has got worse and makes a chattery noise for a couple of seconds after clutch is engaged driving along, has got me worried ? clutch ? gearbox ? normal ?

5. Would love to go single turbo... best place to go that isnt going to cost me the earth... 500bhp and 500fp would be the target.

Sorry for the long list... hopefully you'll answer as I've not posted for so long lol

1) turbofit isnt too far from you its about an hours drive maybe a little longer - good place to have your car serviced.

3) speak to jezzybabes and see if he can sort you out with some replacement clips.

5) turbofit do turbo conversions again, best to contact them direct.

alternatively theres a place local to me (leicester) who does services and he knows his way around a supra very well too.

Hi Phil, Sorry ive only just seen this...

Im still here and so is MkivStore.. I will be applying for a new trader status soon.

You have one nice car, I hope whoever you chose to get you work done from now on will treat her with respect! :)

If you need anything, Just ask mate...