The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Leon Green

fishman

How come I never hear anything about them.. do forum members use them?

I think they went out of vogue some time back, after one of those little forum spats. Six years back when I first got a Supra, Leon/JPS and TDI were known as THE places to go. Mind you, there weren't many others about.

Leon does not frequent the boards, he is too busy with the business. He was at Pod a few months back. Apparently he did a run in the 10's but put the car back on the trailer and went home due to the gear box not working properly. I did not see it myself but heard it from a Pod regular that he looked pretty pissed off with the time.

Leon popped round the other day as he was passing. Business is doing well, still got a few Supras going through but lots more of the other jap stuff now. He moved about 5 doors down to a new unit and now has room for more cars and the 4 wheel alignment gear.

Judging by his list of personal cars I would say business is doing okay.

I wonder if they will ever replace the web site, I built that one many moons ago.

JB