The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Does any one live near here .

markiemark

hi there. not sure if i have posted it in the right place.

But does any one live near this place

Liverpool Road

Moston

chester

CH2 4BA

The reason for asking. This place has got a really nice supra that i am thinking of getting. but i live near newbury and it is a hell of a drive if the car is crap. looks good in the photos but you can never tell.

it is a black n/a 1994 m reg. the milage is 74000, the photos are below. tell me want you think.

if you live near and you have some free time and you dont mind. than have a look for me. being doing me a big fav. there be some tins in it for ya

cheers all

mark

black supa 1.jpg

black supra 2.jpg

black supra 3.jpg

markie i know this car. i test drove it when i was searching for my first supra. it was owned by a guy called j** in leicester. remember this because of the number plate and also wheels/skirts. in all honesty its rather shagged. back then he wanted £5000 for it and was pressurising me into buying it, and kept saying to me that hes got lots of interest but i can have 1st refusal etc etc. it didnt sell and he only recently got rid of it. iirc it has a blitz exhaust on it. id stay away if i were you :thumbs:

out if interest how much is it going for?

many thanks mate. that what i was thinking the price is £3450. just spoke to the sales man. and he has they got at as a trade in and they just want rid off it. which says to me no go. and you have just backed it up for me.

many thanks

cheers

no worries mate. surprised it made it so far away from here! the guy who owned it now has another supra. when i test drove it it sounded like shit lots of rattles but the (then) owner said it was due to the alloys and was pretty normal. heard lots of horror stories about it after that.