The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JamieP Dyno vid...Speedo vid....Pics

JamieP

Coming along nicely mate.

Seeing that picture above explains something to me though, I have what I can only assume to be a burn mark from one of those straps used to hold the car down on the inside of the drivers door frame. That pic now explains to me why :D

I'll have a word with Dan to put some extra protection there for me when he does my final mapping.

I never realised that the manifold and the dp get so hot - the first vid I have seen of it glowing orange! Do you have any idea what your egt peaks at?

just curious.

EGT's are peaking at 820 on the dyno, (sensor in turbo) never gets that high on the rd though.

Both vids are the same run (we only did the one) Albert from knight racer kindly did the youtube vid.

820 is not high, no? - I just had no idea that the glow so much! I guess they get a lot hotter than that too.

Your torq figure is huge! lol

looking forward to seeing the final graph, you'll have a scary machine there... i'm sure you'll find a use for it :innocent:

Nice vids :) Can't wait to get mine mapped now

Didn't realise the wastegate splits flames.. is that going to be the same in lower spec cars like mine? Think I might get a better screamer pipe made up if it does as the current one points a little towards the sub frame.

Nice vids :) Can't wait to get mine mapped now

Didn't realise the wastegate splits flames.. is that going to be the same in lower spec cars like mine? Think I might get a better screamer pipe made up if it does as the current one points a little towards the sub frame.

Lower spec? you will probley make more power than i can with the T67... and yes id say you would make flames:)