The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Re-trimming in Alcantara

Rob Dublin

Genuine alcantara on the roll STARTS AT £60 per metre and goes up and up..

The real stuff aint cheap..

agreed alcantera can go into silly figures

we use some really nice stuff on our seats if you want a price pm me your requirements

also i would not recomend retrimmng the door cards yourself it took us a while to get this right

we use some really nice stuff on our seats if you want a price pm me your requirements

also i would not recomend retrimmng the door cards yourself it took us a while to get this right

I'm over in Dublin... prob easier to source it here than ship it (carbon foot print large enough driving a 3.0!) Ta for the advice on the door cards. I didn't presume it was going to be easy.

I'm over in Dublin... prob easier to source it here than ship it (carbon foot print large enough driving a 3.0!) Ta for the advice on the door cards. I didn't presume it was going to be easy.

have a go by all means but be aware not alot sticks to the finish on the supra door cards:)

good luck need any more advice just shout