The mkiv Supra Owners Club

White Supra, White Rotas

Newgendesign

Thought I'd shove a pic of my Soop with the 18" Rotas that ProAlloys kindly sorted for me.

Haven't curbed 'em yet!

That looks awesome man, i love it, are you on stock suspension? They are Rota GtR's arnt they?

What offset are they please +30 all round?

Also what width are your tyres on the rear?

And finally do they rub at all?

Thanks im seriously considering a set of these for my white supe, thinking of going gunmetal or gold!

Ill get some better pics tonight and post them here.

Im rubbish with sorting wheels but I recollect they are wider than my old WORKS - I think 265 on rear and 255 at front. No rubbing but mines a jap spec so brakes smaller.

They fill the arches nice but I must admit even though they look similar to RAYS and also the Skyline Nismo wheels - they are kinda "industrial looking" on the Supra. The car is pretty curvy and my old WORKS wheels suited the car more (until they got scabby).

The new TRD spoiler Ive just put on makes the car look a lot more "angular" I guess now. I'll whack some pics on here soon enough.