The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hey People

Guest MattsSupra

Guest MattsSupra

Trying to find out more information about the Supra, do not own one, However currently own a Rev2 MR2 GTS, alot of fun, but always loved the look of the Supra, so looking at Selling the gts and buying a Supra TT.

So a bit about myself, i'm 25 years of age, recently married. Luckily the wife shares a love of cars, plus she is my taxi driver as i do not drive due to medical condition. I live down in a little town of Dymchurch in Kent, have noticed that you sometimes meet up at Chimmneys in Ashford.

Cheers,

Matt

Trying to find out more information about the Supra, do not own one, However currently own a Rev2 MR2 GTS, alot of fun, but always loved the look of the Supra, so looking at Selling the gts and buying a Supra TT.

So a bit about myself, i'm 25 years of age, recently married. Luckily the wife shares a love of cars, plus she is my taxi driver as i do not drive due to medical condition. I live down in a little town of Dymchurch in Kent, have noticed that you sometimes meet up at Chimmneys in Ashford.

Cheers,

Matt

Hi Matt!!

I am not far from you, in sunny Dover!! Do you have a TT in mind to buy yet? I know of a lovely Gunmetal TT6 Facelift which could be sold for the right price!! ;) :Plug:

Oh, and welcome!! :D

Guest MattsSupra

Cheers for letting me know, i know it can get annoying with people asking the same questions over and over again, thanks again.

Well the MR2 GTS is a lot of fun, quite surprsing seeing peoples face's as well, as i never knew the full potential of that little car. Also the same as the wife's smart car.

Guest MattsSupra
Hi Matt!!

I am not far from you, in sunny Dover!! Do you have a TT in mind to buy yet? I know of a lovely Gunmetal TT6 Facelift which could be sold for the right price!! ;) :Plug:

Oh, and welcome!! :D

Ah Sunny, well not so Sunny at the moment Dover. Do not currently have one in mind as of yet, but i also speak to the bloke down SVA imports who is going to have a look as wel for me

Ah Sunny, well not so Sunny at the moment Dover. Do not currently have one in mind as of yet, but i also speak to the bloke down SVA imports who is going to have a look as wel for me

SVA Imports??? :blink: :taped: Not the best place to try mate. I am a good friend of Jason at Futurautos in Cheriton. Tell him you know me and he will sort you out. He has just sold an Evo8 to my friend and its immaculate! He will look after you. Link:

http://www.Futurautos.co.uk

Good Luck ;)

Guest MattsSupra
SVA Imports??? :blink: :taped: Not the best place to try mate. I am a good friend of Jason at Futurautos in Cheriton. Tell him you know me and he will sort you out. He has just sold an Evo8 to my friend and its immaculate! He will look after you. Link:

http://www.Futurautos.co.uk

Good Luck ;)

Yeah i know Futurautos, have visited there a few times when we looked at getting a Skyline.

Cheers for the advice though, will probably take a visit too Futurautos then at the weekend.