The mkiv Supra Owners Club

new insurance quote yesssssssss!

Dave

Ahh a kindred spirit:) oh and i try and spend a lot of time feeling 19 except my 19 year old daughter takes the piss.

ive got two daughters who do that one 25 the other 30 i took the supe round my eldest house to show off she said on seeing the supe how old are you daddy 19 in that i said :)

Wow, Dave - you've been around on this planet for ages mate. Did you meet Jesus?

If you need a hand with anythig then its Scout Week soon I think:p

:lol:

Mine is good too, I'm 26 with 5yrs NCB and my UK manual with Sky was just over £400 F.C.. (with guarenteed value at 12k) All mods declared!

Even better but risky was Elephant.... Check this

£301.00 HAHAHA

The joys of a UK!!

Dib dib dib.

Good result on the insurance today so that makes 2 of us Dave - I'm on a little over £630 now, and with everything declared, so I'm happy too;)

yeah saw your other thread might give them a try as well .

just had a peek in your garage nice car nice engine bay i had to put my sunglasses on . are you in the forces if so forget my threat of the slipper .you probably have a gun :D

I'm nudging 44 and pay £360 with Admiral fully comp full NCB protected. Last year it was £280!! I can't wait til I hit 50! Saga holidays, incontinence pants, moth balls etc. Once you've been out with a woman with false teeth you never go back! 'Hallo darlin' get your gums round this'.:p :sex:

Welsh where you get that from?? It says im from Lincolnshire mate under my name. Now last time I checked that was in England, East coast. But dont worry, most morons get that wrong too.

And no that is my quote, so incase you couldnt read it properly the first time, its .....................

Fully Comp £956 and im 21 with a standard jap spec TT auto.