The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New clutch and flywheel now in.

MrHanky

Just got back from Phoenix Watford as I have had an RPS street clutch and flywheel fitted. Also had new APE shifter bushes fitted.

I have to say it is great to be able to drive the supra again after having a slipping clutch for a month. The new clutch is taking a bit of getting used too but other than that its great. I see what people mean about the engine chatter with the lighter flywheel. At first I thought something was breaking :)

Anyway just for peoples reference when checking for Phoenix Watford. I found Mark to be very good indeed. He did the work in the time specified and at a very reasonable price. He even offered to talk me through fitting my FMIC over the phone if I get stuck which was mighty nice of him considering that he could of just said "ooh thats tricky, I will do it for £100".

He is a very honest and nice guy and I will be going back in a few months to get my cambelt done as well as a new rocker cover gasket (slight leak at the moment).

Mark

• 2 weeks later...