The mkiv Supra Owners Club

HELP! Can anyone identify this SPLITTER Please?

max21

Hi fellow Tarmac Terrorists :D , can anyone please help identify the SPLITTER on this lovely Supra, it belongs to a Club Member. Also where can I get an exact one like this?

N.B. Please click on thumbnail to see the beauty in all it's glory (Less is actually more)!

Thanks Amigos

vbpgimage.jpg

• 6 months later...
Hi, can someone help identify this splitter please as I may have to sell my supra if I can'y get my hands on this beauty!

Thanks for any suggestion, links to vendor would be more welcome.

Regards

Hi,

just spotted your thread. Thanks for your comments, I have owned my white supra for one & half years, and still can not find out what the bloody make of my splitter is. Luckily it was on the car when I bought it, and even if I do say my self, it is one of the better splitters out there. I, like you, wish to find out what it is, incase I need to replace it at some time , due to damage. AS the previous guy said, the whifbitz is the closest to it but is not the same, as mine is fairly flat in the middle and not dished.

I will keep searching and If I find out something I will let you know mate!

There is a couple of other views in my garage if you have not already seen them

• 3 months later...
easy one this...... check my garage,

you can get it here on it`s own, £70 + p&p iirc, email the seller http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-SUPRA-OEM-STYLE-SIDE-SKIRTS-bodykit-body-kit_W0QQitemZ170171968955QQihZ007QQcategoryZ72208QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Their white Supra appears to have the same splitter, but I can't see it for sale anywhere :search:

I don't use Flea-Bay though, so I might just be being a numpty! :)

Guest CoolsBlue

yep you are, aparrently that guys replica skirts and spats are great fits. oh and that lip looks the same but its not, it has a slight pattern on the side, and the vents are slightly different to.

easy one this...... check my garage,

you can get it here on it`s own, £70 + p&p iirc, email the seller http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-SUPRA-OEM-STYLE-SIDE-SKIRTS-bodykit-body-kit_W0QQitemZ170171968955QQihZ007QQcategoryZ72208QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Sorry mate this is not the same splitter as mine, if you look carefully mine has a more flat face to the front and side and is not concaved. It does look more like it is a bought splitter and not a home made job as the fit and finish is very good and it picks up all the fixing holes that are already there. I still wish to find out what make it is for myself, but its proving very hard as we all know.

Regards Andy

Hey guys i think i might be able to shed some light on it. I had a black aero top up until 2 weeks ago which i had to sell to get my twin turbo :(. anyway, i got a full set of veilside skirts and spats from a company in ireland called icetronix and i ended up rdering a splitter instead of the vs bumper. It was the verysame as mrT's so you should be able to get one off them for less than 100 sterling and it's a great fit. ietronix number is 0035314019911. Ask for rob

hope i've been of some use

Steve

I'm gonna try and get a pic of the front of my old supe up shortly i'll have to get onto my mate who i sold it to and you can see what you reckon.

While i have you there nic, how much are your veilside overfenders and do you think veilside rear overfenders with do-luck front wings would look well and can you get the vented do-luck wings cos i can only find the plain wide ones

• 1 month later...
Hey guys i think i might be able to shed some light on it. I had a black aero top up until 2 weeks ago which i had to sell to get my twin turbo :(. anyway, i got a full set of veilside skirts and spats from a company in ireland called icetronix and i ended up rdering a splitter instead of the vs bumper. It was the verysame as mrT's so you should be able to get one off them for less than 100 sterling and it's a great fit. ietronix number is 0035314019911. Ask for rob

Steve

Thanks Steve, you have been of the most use and I would be getting in touch with Icetronix to see if they have the Tasty Splitter. It seems the Re-Spray is on afterwards :clap: :friends:

Hey Haffez, long time no speak :D The splitter isn't a Veilside one, as yet I don't think anyone has identified it.

The design is the same the the Whifbitz lip (which is a copy of another brand, can't remember which) but with the centre bit filled.

Steve

Hi Steve,

I had been on the blower to Rob Barber @ Icetronix and mailed him a picture as well but he said he does not remember the exact make as he got one for a Supra Owner about a year ago from the States. I guess the search continues Stateside. By the way do you have a picture or any other leads for this splitter?

Thanks for assisting with "the Search" :search: ;)