The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ace cafe Supra only London meet tomorrow! (Wednesday 24th Jan)

supRo

Details and full itinerary

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=88603

Firstly a big thanks to Lui, who has gone out of his way to sort this event out. There are also some others helping out and the Mods. :respekt:

A lot of effort has gone into this event such as a DJ, various Magazines attending and lots of competitions :trophy: including best members car. Also the premiere of the Dragonball 2006 DVD on a big screen! There will also be a surprise top DJ who is a member on here:music:! Club merchandise will be on sale too :cool:

I think this could be the largest ever Supra only meet in the UK? There are nearly 90 members who have put their names down. So be a part of it! It's not too late to attend even if you don't have your names down. Although the main car park is fully booked, there is plenty of parking right outside and opposite of the main car park but get there early to find a good spot.

Bring friends, family and partners (DJ till late). Don't forget Ace cafe serve food and have a fully licensed bar :friday:

This is an event not to be missed!

:party:

Cheers Lui and everyone :urock: ,

Ro

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really looking forward to this too. Lui has done a sterling job arranging this, its taken a huge effort to get it to this stage and we're getting great coverage from the magazines :)

I'll be bringing a load of club merchandise and some of the member pack stuff, so lots of club goodies will be available.

Just got the car back this evening too! It'll be the first time anyone’s seen it since the single went in, hope it doesn't break down :innocent:

You can if you screw on some veilside side skirts Jon!:D

Dont think that would go down too well with the boss.

Its got graphics all over i, prehaps that will give me the edge :eyebrows:

and fit a motorbike engine like in the thread the other day Jon

Its got a 1.3....more than enough for me

HOMER

Would you mind bringing some memership cards please. I keep misplacing mine!