The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bob Parker's a legend

Millsy

Driving from Harlow to Chelmsford this evening and the Supras gearbox starts playing up. Pulled over to see what problem was, then tried to drive away but selected drive and nothing happened apart from me revving the engine. Phoned AA and as I waited sent Bob at GBH a text just to see if he had any suggestions. He had some ideas and said if I could get AA to tow it to Colchester then he'd meet them and get it parked up behind his gates and get the keys. Should be there about now (11.45pm) - what a top bloke! Hopefully he'll get it sorted tomorrow as I need to get back to Peterborough in the next few days as I'm moving house. Just thought I'd give Bob a public 'thanks a million' - oh, and my dad who came and gave me a lift back to his and brought a flask of tea (but he doesn't get on here much so probably won't see this!).

Oops. Hopefully you know a man that can supply doors.... and another that can add some more of that lovely paint. Hope it's alright. Went to look at your car after I saw you at Jap Show at Santa Pod, haven't seen you since so didn't get a chance to say how sweet it was looking.

Yes mate, funny little spotlights. Saw your down there - looking very nice - even my dad liked it. Got to say - not only did Bob meet AA man late last night, when I got dropped off at 9am this morning he already had the problem solved and fixed. Awesome service, couldn't recommend them highly enough. And Carl's car!!!!