The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Last night

SupraWoman

someone ripped my mirrors off, probably using a screwdriver...

Now I need to source a replacement Ganador mirrors.. Those bastards probably will make £50 from selling them, and I'm going to face a big bill with buying those mirrors, respraying 2 doors and sorting out all the dents and scratches...

Some people just need to be shot...

It's really nice to hear some messages of support. It's a beautiful car and as you all know they're lovely to look after and drive at Vmax! So when some w*nker comes along and ruins what you spend a lot of time and money caring for, you can get pretty pissed off. Anyway, when I find the f*ckers I'll be quite happy to ruin the front bumper running them over!

Really sorry Yulia :(

Are they the original Ganador elec-mirrors? If so, maybe worth asking Nic. Thats where I got mine from.

Thanks darling. I have already e-mailed Nic, hopefully he'll come back with a reply soon.

I'm going to Monaco next weekend in my car plus another Supra. I'm wondering if I can actually drive with no mirrors? I can always stick up maybe my make-up mirror?

Sorry to hear this.

I was just fixing my Ganador mirrors today. (The electrics are partial to corrosion, I will post a thread about it tomorrow).

Perhaps you can borrow a set of (black?) stock mirrors in the meantime?

You're welcome to borrow my stock (silver!) mirrors but unfortunately it will be this Friday and from Luton as I stay away for work

Ro

I'm so sorry for you, I know JUST how you feel. Some years ago I had a mint condition Honda Prelude Vti (with all the trimmings) it was a thing of beauty.

Woke up one morning at the GFs, saw a wavy line where someone had deeply keyed it from the front bumper right to the boot down BOTH sides!

I just want to catch someone doing something like that to any car and much later will I be calling the police!

Pond dwelling low life scum!

Thanks for all these comments, offers and suggestions. I'm going to Halfords today to see if I can get a couple of temporary replacements but does anyone have a pair of black stock mirrors that aren't being used? I'm going to order a new Ganador set but I need to hear back from Nic first. Thanks again for the support.

That's a fantastic offer! (Are you sure you didn't nick them and are now trying to sell them back to me!!!) Seriously, though, thank you. How far are you from Redhill, Surrey? If you're at the other end of the country would you mind couriering the mirrors and I'll send you a cheque for them and transport costs (Could you let me know first how much a courier would charge for delivery please? Parcel Force might be the better option as I know they do an overnight service and it would be cheaper). If you're not far away perhaps we could meet and I'll pay you in cash. I'm going to France in the car this Saturday morning so would like to have them by then if that's at all possible. Thanks again for your kind offer.

I've got a set of Ganadors forsale if you want them Yulia ? £50.00 to you ;)

FFS.... Honestly these bastards really take the piss, how would they like it if i ripped their ears off ?

ASSHOLES !! Hope Nic comes good for you quickly Yulia.

God, sorry.. I just realised - I know where you live - Brighton! is that's right? :D I just read carefully your user name and it hit me, that I know you.

..unless I read your nickname wrong lol :D

Can I please pick them up asap?

That's a fantastic offer! (Are you sure you didn't nick them and are now trying to sell them back to me!!!) Seriously, though, thank you. How far are you from Redhill, Surrey? If you're at the other end of the country would you mind couriering the mirrors and I'll send you a cheque for them and transport costs (Could you let me know first how much a courier would charge for delivery please? Parcel Force might be the better option as I know they do an overnight service and it would be cheaper). If you're not far away perhaps we could meet and I'll pay you in cash. I'm going to France in the car this Saturday morning so would like to have them by then if that's at all possible. Thanks again for your kind offer.