The mkiv Supra Owners Club

my new supra

Guest suprajosh

Guest suprajosh

Hey guys im new to the club just bought a supra, comes in tomorrow, packing 925RWHP tuned 28 psi. Im looking for a TRD steering wheel for it. let me know if anyone has one.

Thanks Jamie :thumbs:

Welcome to the club Josh.

I have just sold the last TRD steering wheel I had in stock, but I can order another if needed. Price would be US$760 including surface post (cannot be sent airmail due to airbag charge) to the US.

Guest suprajosh

hey guys, just for an update i dont know whats up but my car hasnt shown up yet, still waiting for it. im gonna give it a few more days, if i dont get it by then im gonna get a refund and i have a back up supra waiting. Man i love supras

Welcome mate :) . Your gonna give it a couple more days to turn up, then if it doesn't, get a refund ?, where did you buy it from ?. Like the other guys have said, would love to see some pics when you can. You must know a little about the spec, an idea of what turbo an other supporting mods it has, give us a taster ;) .