The mkiv Supra Owners Club

spent 4 hours washing car for ace cafe meet

supra matt

Hi everyone hope all are well ? as the weather was good i took the chance to clean the car for the christmas bash at ace cafe :D . hope the weather holds out as i got a 90 mile trip to get there ,

And if it dose not at least i can say i tried and i have proof LOL:D

Not long now , anyone eles cleaned there motor read for it ?

washed supra 001.JPG

washed supra 002.JPG

washed supra 003.JPG

washed supra 011.JPG

washed supra 015.JPG

washed supra 025.JPG

washed supra 036.JPG

I could never spend that long washing mine, You know its going to rain tonight and then when ur coming out ur drive your going to drive straight through a big muddy puddle. :D Looking nice tho :thumbs:

ya tell me about it i did mop it which took 2 and a bit hours alone then waxed it . as for the muddy puddle there are about 3 infront of my car as we speak LOL

With all you guys polishing up your cars up for Wednesday, I think I'll park mine out the way! Its only had one cheap jet wash in the last 4 months and I don't get it back in time to give it a proper clean before the meet :(

Thats cool mate just pop the bonnet and let people drool over your single turbo ;)

has anyone used this product before my mum brought some off ideal word so i had to use some on the car and i must say it was the easiest stuff i used did the hole car in about 15 minutes and it looks like new.the only thing that consed me about the product was that the bloke said that you don't even need to wash the car just spray on and wipe off.

http://www.worlds1st.co.uk/

Hi everyone hope all are well ? as the weather was good i took the chance to clean the car for the christmas bash at ace cafe :D . hope the weather holds out as i got a 90 mile trip to get there ,

And if it dose not at least i can say i tried and i have proof LOL:D

Not long now , anyone eles cleaned there motor read for it ?

ok I keep getting mixed up :rolleyes:

what bumper is that?

has anyone used this product before my mum brought some off ideal word so i had to use some on the car and i must say it was the easiest stuff i used did the hole car in about 15 minutes and it looks like new.the only thing that consed me about the product was that the bloke said that you don't even need to wash the car just spray on and wipe off.

http://www.worlds1st.co.uk/

Don't believe the hype with these no wash products, you end up pushing the dirt round and INTO the paint....

Stick to a proper washmitt and shampoo, then a wax of your choice over the top..