The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rising Sun Car Show 2007 12/13 May

Pixelfill

Anyone from the North West interested in attending this. From what Shytot tells me it has been good in previous years. An opportunity to practice for JAE too ;)

Hi guys, Rising Sun Car Show is back for 2007. We are aiming to be bigger and better this year, but its not possible without your help!

The amount of club space we have availible it would be a shame not too see alll the supras we can there :)

A few details:

The Show is still in final organistion so details are limited so far.

Show Times

Gates Open Saturday 9.30am - 6pm (For general public)

Show Cars and Traders to be in the event and setup by Saturday no later than 7.30am. Traders are welcome from friday at 10am

Activities

Awards will be Presented on both Sasturday and Sunday for the following :-

Show & Shine

Best In Car Entertainment (ICE)

Best Modified Styling

Best Modified Performance

Best In Class

Best Club Stand and Area

Best of Show to be presented on Sunday

Wide range of traders and stuff for the kids

Camping areas availible (Watch this space)

Lots of club area availible.

http://www.risingsuncarshow.co.uk

http://www.risingsuncarshow.co.uk/forum

Thanks Fellas would be great to see a lot more of you there :)

Cost Of A Ticket To RSCS 2007 are as follows:

- One Day Ticket (Sat/Sun) £6

- Weekend Ticket (Including FREE Camping) - £10

- Under 14's Free

presumably per person, as I can't see under 14s driving ;)

Mike

Hey Mike can i come for 1 day i.e. the saturday? Just im scheduled to be an uncle on that weekend so i might be needed for family type stuff :)

I see no reason why not, I'm guessing that there will be a weekend price, and a single day price.

Edit: I was right prices are:

- One Day Ticket (Sat/Sun) £6

- Weekend Ticket (Including FREE Camping) - £10

- Under 14's Free

Mike

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
:) BUMP anybody going to this its only a couple of weeks away now !

Cheers

Ian

hi ian

It sounds good ill have to make sure ive got the weekend off but it looks good up t now.Is it easy to find :search:

cheers zoinks

hi ian

It sounds good ill have to make sure ive got the weekend off but it looks good up t now.Is it easy to find :search:

cheers zoinks

Hi Zoinks yes its easy to find its on the A638 on the South/east way out of Wakefield just look out for the signs ...there maybe a Convoy over to there if there is anybody going ? doesnt look like theres much interest :search:

Cheers

Ian

Hi Zoinks yes its easy to find its on the A638 on the South/east way out of Wakefield just look out for the signs ...there maybe a Convoy over to there if there is anybody going ? doesnt look like theres much interest :search:

Cheers

Ian

cheers ian

if there is a few to follow that would be grate one of the guys mentioned camping is it on till sunday then as i might be intrested in staying over and making the most of it :idea:

cheers ian

if there is a few to follow that would be grate one of the guys mentioned camping is it on till sunday then as i might be intrested in staying over and making the most of it :idea:

Im going to leave it till the day to see if im camping there .....depending on the weather campsite etc etc .......................and depending i get my UK Brakes fitted on without any problems Friday night :blink:

There still isnt much interest in this over here considering its THIS SATand SUN :rolleyes:

Cheers

Ian