The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Need help to recognize front bumper.

Guest rapid

Hello guys,

I've attached two bumpers for you to look at :) . Both looks like a Topsecret type 2 but the second has a slight difference, see the arrow drawn. I think the first is a genuine Topsecret. The second looks like the first but modified... still I've seen several cars having it, so I'm a bit confused.:search:

Is somebody supplying the second bumper?

Which one is a genuine Topsecret bumper?

Cheers

bumper.jpg

bumper2.jpg

I had the black one and always assumed it was the original because of the indicator housings, i thought the replica had wider ones to accomodate facelift indicators. Could be wrong though.

The white one pictured above is the Top Secret Type II, I don't know who makes the black one.

The one with the wider holes for the facelift indicators, is the Top Secret Type III.

I have one the same as the black one that i bought from Paul Wiffin as a Top Secret, haven't got around to painting and fitting yet, should look good if thers enough ground clearance;)

Hehe, yes, the ground clearence might be a problem. So you bought it new or was it used? Maybe he can get me one as well :)

• 2 weeks later...