The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Footie hooligan wacked my Supra

turbonut

[ANGRY][/ANGRY] going thru town this afternoon (Wolverhampton) footie fans/hoodlams (sorry to all you true fans out there :tongue: ) streamin across dual carriagway :no: had to put on the brakes or it wuda been skittles. Then one of em WACKED my offside mirror down!!! :wtf: When I reached base, checked the damage :( Neck of mirror (housing??) cracked :Pling: :aggress: Furious. Whats wrong wiv people???

Guess I could find a big hairy tatooted bloke to sit in the passenger seat everywhere I go, might put em off...either that or carry an uzi machine gun in the passenger footwell...:badmood:

Any one any ideas how to fix it, without shelling our $$$. Only had the beast a month :(

To a red Supe as well - some people need running over.

Just as a matter of inquisitiveness but what does your signature block mean - You know: "But I Don't do pink":eyebrows: :innocent:

The world seems to have gone pink - fluffy pink wheel covers PINK ALLOYS!pink psp, pink everything...Sooo girly...wheres the sick bag...

[ANGRY][/ANGRY] going thru town this afternoon (Wolverhampton) footie fans/hoodlams (sorry to all you true fans out there :tongue: ) streamin across dual carriagway :no: had to put on the brakes or it wuda been skittles. Then one of em WACKED my offside mirror down!!! :wtf: When I reached base, checked the damage :( Neck of mirror (housing??) cracked :Pling: :aggress: Furious. Whats wrong wiv people???

It was not Wolves fans prolly tho! Other team fans was banned from match because of misbehaving so they tried to mess with police and locals :p Btw. where in Wolverhampton you living? I have red Supra too, I've seen one next to Dunstall Garage some time ago, was it yours?

It was not Wolves fans prolly tho! Other team fans was banned from match because of misbehaving so they tried to mess with police and locals :p Btw. where in Wolverhampton you living? I have red Supra too, I've seen one next to Dunstall Garage some time ago, was it yours?

Yup I know but I dont give a *@!!! its the mentality of some people, regardless of sporting interest. One moments impulsive act of stupidity can cause a lota grief and expense

Yep our fans were banned just because they didnt want us there, Its pathetic, Imagen Arsenal saying "Sorry no UTD fans are alowed in"

Sorry to hear this Linda. One of the reasons I hate football games. Hope everything else is ok though.

Mark