The mkiv Supra Owners Club

anyone failed their resolutions yet?

mathew

My personal battle against the ciggies goes on. We had a leaving do for a long standing office member on Thursday night, which was a little fierce, and I'm sorry to say I had a couple late on. Not good and I'm ashamed. Still, I'm ill at the mo and the cravings gone away for now.

As for my other resolution, to go BPU (as this is in the Supra chat), I still havent sorted owt yet. I'll be too old and decrepit to enjoy it at this rate.

managing to stick to mine with regards to the gym so far put on 3.5 lbs since new years so well happy.

thats good goin mate. I dont make resolutions as dont really believe in them but i decided to change my routine (and diet) in the new year i have put 1/2 inch on my arms but lost 11 pounds so i am well chuffed:d

Obviously I wasn't strong enough to get hammered and not smoke... I hate myself right now...

:( Hard isnt it. Same here on an evening out, did really well til after the meal and we hit a club....lots of drink, a good conversation going on, someone taps me on the shoulder next thing I've a ciggie in my mouth. And the sod who offered it me knows I've stopped, because I only told him a couple of hours before.