The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Abflug Dyno results

Whitesupraboy2

BPU to 1.2bar

FMIC

Im told Emanage Blue, though I've never bothered to rip up the carpet to check.

Ive worked out from the 332RWHP to the 397 Fly HP, they have used a loss of 19% (I think) which im glad about about as I've heard people use 22% for auto's. So no inflated figures. I expected that figure to be honest it would of been nice to tip the 400's though. I heard Gamer's ran almost as soon as I left. :(

And I'm happy with 417 torque... i think thats what I read it at.

I must say you have one of the best BPU jap spec supras i have ever driven.

Charlie said the same and I have to agree, Never misses a beat and when it did changed the plugs and now never missing a beat again.

The guy said the AFR's were spot on and a good map. :)

He said its going well. Im not sure how much more id be able to get out of them, really only cams that I can think of before I need to do a 'big jump'.

Just a heads up but I am not sure if that is the true figure mate, you might have a bit more left in it as they RR'ed your car in 3rd gear.

The operator did ask me what gear SSR used when they did mine. I told him it was 5th as that is 1:1, he did a test run and came back to me to say that he was not sure if 5th would be possible with mine as it would top the RR out (150mph recommended limit). Maybe my car is different from the norm (bit of an understatement) in that my rev limit is raised to 7350rpm at the moment.

Next time you go there see if he can do it in 5th gear if he does not already. ;)

Im an auto Joe, If he find a 5th I'll give him a grand :D

Sorry to hear you couldnt get a nice big figure again, I left just before you went on :(

You did not miss much, everything was good up until about 500hp then the graph started drawing lines like a child's Spirograph set. :)

No biggie, I had a nice drive there and back. Had a play with a few cars (porsche,scooby,M3) on the way back too. ;)

You did not miss much, everything was good up until about 500hp then the graph started drawing lines like a child's Spirograph set. :)

No biggie, I had a nice drive there and back. Had a play with a few cars (porsche,scooby,M3) on the way back too. ;)

A friend who stayed said you made some good patterns, he was going to get a colouring set out lol

then he kept going his car was running poorly and still had over 100BHP more then you.......... He's not my friend anymore. :D

A friend who stayed said you made some good patterns, he was going to get a colouring set out lol

then he kept going his car was running poorly and still had over 100BHP more then you.......... He's not my friend anymore. :D

What does your friend have ?