The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The dreaded PAS and a big thank you to the forum

crashoverride

right firstly i want to say big thnk you to all the guys on the forum who have taken the time to help me directly and for the information passed on in past threads, as i am a new sup owner ( my long standing dreams finaly came true), if it wasnt for the above mentioned today i would be looking at a hefty bill for a new rack.

THANK YOU
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_grin.gif

about a week ago i heard that strange whiring noise while i drove, thought nothing of it. Doh!!!!:blink:

but as you will know it got louder, so i turned to the grail which is MKIV posted my concerns got a quick reply searched the threads and found a wealth of information. got to do it this morning after work and thank god i did when i took the pas cap of after driving 30mins from work the dip stick was bone dry :wtf:

so as per instructions topped up turned the wheels looked for air repeated till it was full, went to bed. got up to go to work tonight and all is well, no noise no whiring its smooth as a kitten.

so now i am one happy bunny. thank you all