The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra TT on e-bay

Havard

Seems cheap enough, depressing isnt it :(

Don’t get depressed matey :) I've seen quite a few like that when looking at cheap supras for a mate of mine and 9 times out of 10 they turn out to be dodgy and we walked away!

I'm mean just in comparison someone has just bought this off Paul W

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?p=1219482#post1219482

It was advertised at £10,500 for the same year of car. But the difference will be that Paul’s car will have been looked after, will be in great condition and has been nicely modified and IMO worth 10k all day long.

I did see a nice TT auto when we were looking that was fairly stock 6.5k that looked in really good condition. At the end of the day you get what you pay for :)

Don’t get depressed matey :) I've seen quite a few like that when looking at cheap supras for a mate of mine and 9 times out of 10 they turn out to be dodgy and we walked away!

I'm mean just in comparison someone has just bought this off Paul W

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?p=1219482#post1219482

It was advertised at £10,500 for the same year of car. But the difference will be that Paul’s car will have been looked after, will be in great condition and has been nicely modified and IMO worth 10k all day long.

I did see a nice TT auto when we were looking that was fairly stock 6.5k that looked in really good condition. At the end of the day you get what you pay for :)

Does that mean my mint 96 TT is worth about 12K ? :cool:

Does that mean my mint 96 TT is worth about 12K ? :cool:

Nope, yours is an auto ;)

And yours is pink :p

Only joking :D Just had a look at your garage and yours does look stunning!!!! I'm not a trader and dont really want to get into a war about prices but i do think there are loads of Supras that are really under valued compared to other jap cars but may be im baised :)

I agree, i think the supra is under valued. Especially the Auto, but they say a car is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

I'm not going to complain about it though, works out well for me lol.

Your right about "pink" MR2's though. Thankfully mine has been resprayed and garaged since so mine is still red... the fastest colour ;)

lol

Scott =op

Apologies - don't want you lot buying shit on my account!!

First one

Hiya, the car is in excellent condition with a few minor scratches which is to be expected for a car at this age. Unmarked interior. It has a Cat 1 Toad alarm/immobilizer. The car has no service history it did not have any when we brought the car and it has not even been used since, its just been stored. The car has gone over the price of what we wanted so if you want the car i will sell it for £4k and you can also view the car at any time, AA inspection welcome. Thanks Len

Second one

Hi Paul, I have just recently brought the wife a new car, and have little space on the drive therefore i need to sell the supra asap, im not out to mug no one, as i said you are welcome to come view an test drive the car, also the mot has expired, but i will put a full year on as soon as i have a buyer, no point wasting money on an mot if its just going to sit on the drive. The car will probably sell for 5k but i just started the bid at 3.5k for a quick sale. My mobile number is 07961821234 please call me after 5pm. Many thanks Len

H.