The mkiv Supra Owners Club

This Effing Wind!!!!!

TT-DEK

Got home today from work, and saw the next doors wheelie bin next to the soop. Took a look down the side, F**K. The bin has only fell over onto my side skirt, yes side skirt, not the air pod :D ;) and chipped the paint off. About the size of a 50p peice. Would Chipsaway be able to sort this one?? Advise needed, thanks......:)

Got home today from work, and saw the next doors wheelie bin next to the soop. Took a look down the side, F**K. The bin has only fell over onto my side skirt, yes side skirt, not the air pod :D ;) and chipped the paint off. About the size of a 50p peice. Would Chipsaway be able to sort this one?? Advise needed, thanks......:)

Yep, It'll be easy for them.

I went home and checked my car out - there was quite a big branch next to it!

If its within 12 hours of a collection then the council are insured for damages caused by wheely bins. If not the householder is actually responsible for them and any damage they cause. I know this cos I got leafletted by the council as a persistent offender of leaving my wheely bin in an area likely to cause damage to 3rd parties property. So if said bin whacked your car on bin day get the council called. If not have a word in your neighbours shell like orifice and point out the errors of their bin leaving in the wrong place ways :D

Sorry about that matey they will be able to sort it out but if they cant give Rob Evans a ring top man :)

Had a scary moment myself was going down a country lane near where i live (near the bay pub) after being sent the long way round after a flood :( Driving along avoiding the branches on the road when a bloody fir tree started to fall over in front of me! I thankful was in 2nd (and not 4th) @ 4k and floored it! It just hit the rear wing! Cant see any damage thankfully :)

This wind has done for my house :( Got 3 roof titles off :( and loads of garden stuff broke!

could chips away sought out the rust on the boot lid, it's just bubbleing round the bottom left of the window seal

They may be able to disguise it temporarily but unfortunately the rear window needs to come out and the rust treated/prepared and re-sprayed. It's a common problem on Supras. Otherwise the rust will soon come back.

PM sent.

Guest CoolsBlue

i was sitting in the supra stripping it today, the fence panel fell down rite next to the car, but went the other way, pheeew, then the garden table flipped and hit the bonnet and dented it in inch away from the windscreen!!!! but it was damaged anyway:)