The mkiv Supra Owners Club

calling all Essex folk?

gooner

just wanting to know how many of us essex people are going to the Ace cafe next wednesday? didn't know if there was an existing convoy? It would be an awesome sight - that, and the fact that the last time I went I'm sure I went the longest way LOL. [GRIN][/GRIN]

Convoy would be a great idea

Would like to suggest a meeting place of thurock services which is M25 J30 as it is fairly central to all.

GOONER we will be bringing the moddified toyota drift machine as supra not in good state yet.

what sort of time ??

I reckon we should meet up between 5.30 and 6.00.

It takes approx 45 mins to get there the way me and Nutkin go so would not want to leave any later than 6.15 to be there for 7.00

Please add your name to the list so taht we can all know who meeting so we don't leave anyone behind.

The services are at m25 junction 30....the last exit before dartford toll so don't miss it. or you can follow signs to Lakeside and it is next to Arena Essex Raceway

1. Nutkin in Toyota the drifting machine Previa

I will say I will but can't promise.

Earlies I can finish work is 4pm and that'll be Peterborough so i'll have 120miles to travel.

It's all traffic dependent (+ first 35 miles will be in a 1.2 Punto till I get home change into casual clothes and head to meeting point in Supra pre-cleaned the night before :D)

I reckon we should meet up between 5.30 and 6.00.

It takes approx 45 mins to get there the way me and Nutkin go so would not want to leave any later than 6.15 to be there for 7.00

Please add your name to the list so taht we can all know who meeting so we don't leave anyone behind.

The services are at m25 junction 30....the last exit before dartford toll so don't miss it. or you can follow signs to Lakeside and it is next to Arena Essex Raceway

1. Nutkin in Toyota the drifting machine Previa

2.mikeyb10supra

I live not a million miles from stansted so would love to join anyone heading M11 way.

Only trouble is the time factor, its gonna be a mission getting over that kinda direction for 6.00 - 6.30 as I work in Witham.

I'll do my best!

Might be easier to join the convoy at Brentwood but it will depend who's meeting where.