The mkiv Supra Owners Club

FAO Essex people going to Ace cafe meet next week

Tom

For Any of the Essex people going next Wednesday is there any chance someone has a free seat that I could fill?

I don't have any transport at the moment and I was planning on filming/taking pics of the event:(

Would be awesome if someone has, i'd also pay towards petrol.;)

Tom.

I don't mind coming and getting you Tom. I've booked the day off so could stroll over your way anytime. I was looking at getting there early though to get a good spot ;)
Me and the misses are leaving colchester about 15:00:search:may be able to meet up some where

Is there any chance anyone can pick me up from bishops sotrtford or stansted?

sorry i've got rgt gtr who want to jump in mine if tom doesn't, he's a noob looking for a supra so i'd thought i'd offer him a ride.

he's even gonna borrow a car and drive from brentwood to southend to jump in.

i'm sure we can arrange a lift for every one though seems as johns got a space and marks got a space, anyone else a bit closer to bishops stortford for pig?