The mkiv Supra Owners Club

just a few questions

markiemark

hi there every one. new to the supra land. i am trying to buy one as we speak but not finding the one i am after. but that not the point. i am after insurance company's i have read the the other thread about insurance and thats a great help. but is there any company that are really good for this car.

i am after a 3 liter non turbo 1994, in black with aftermarket alloys.

i was also wondering what the fuel is like on these. do they drink and drink. i am having it as a second car to have fun with. but can not afford the turbos. gutted. the running cost are to much.

is there any thing that i should be looking for.

thanks you time

and help in advice .

cheers mark

Hi Mark

Club members get special discount with an insurance company see details here:

http://mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=34032

Have a look through the cars for sale section to see if there is any Supras that takes your fancy. I'd also suggest contacting Jurgen-Jm-Imports and CJ traders on the forum who have a very good reputation for supplying Supras for members.

You'll get around 23-28mpg, but it really depends how you drive them, if you have a heavy right foot you could see less.

Start by reading the FAQ section (see link below), this will give you a good basic knowledge, loads of information can also be found using the search button, anything else specific just ask.

http://mkivsupra.net/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=69

cheers