The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Everyone is selling their cars

Adam

I'll take it of you for £50 all the bling must have a scrap value of £200.:p

sweet motor you jammy sod:D

Bloody hell, I was pleasantly surprised to read that my car would be worth as much as 50 squids:)

If I took 50 from you then I would feel bad mate TBH. By the end of next week, I should have the Trial rear fitted and painted; the Aerocatch locking system fitted; the Red UK spec brakes on; the Fields Harness in and connected to the electric bits; the new twin Whifbitz de-cats on; a little more bling in the bay; a new 60mm Chrome Blitz Water Temp gauge and an AEM Wideband gauge.

That little lot should help it reach the £50 mark eh!

;)

If I took 50 from you then I would feel bad mate TBH. By the end of next week, I should have the Trial rear fitted and painted; the Aerocatch locking system fitted; the Red UK spec brakes on; the Fields Harness in and connected to the electric bits; the new twin Whifbitz de-cats on; a little more bling in the bay; a new 60mm Chrome Blitz Water Temp gauge and an AEM Wideband gauge.

Now all it needs is Turbo's and it will be a proper Supra engine :p

Bloody hell, I was pleasantly surprised to read that my car would be worth as much as 50 squids:)

That little lot should help it reach the £50 mark eh!

;)

think your come just short of that mark by a whole £1, if you should fit some chrome dustys, then you will exceed that price;)

(Hijack)

Just incidentally SupraAyf, what did you use to stick your 'Miami-GT Chromed side steps' down with. I just noticed one of them in your 'garage' pics. Mine won't take too well to anything so far!

Just white electrical tape as seen in my garage shot:blink:

No seriously, I used bathroom sealant and left it taped down for a few days to set - very solid it is.

Don't forget to bend the side-steps at the end closest to the door pillars in order to get them to fit snug with the plastic trim.

OK buddy;)

Now all it needs is Turbo's and it will be a proper Supra engine :p

But I will get a 2nd Supe when we move house CJ and then I may be giving you a call mate:)

The house that we're viewing this weekend has a 6-car underground garage which should accommodate 2 Supe's nicely.

Here's the pic - needs a bit of work but I'll make it my second home:)

Garage 1.jpg