The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What shall I buy with £1600??

Sheefa

What shall I spend my £1600 spondoolies on?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. What shall I spend my £1600 spondoolies on?

• A new TS front and TS sideskirts - painted and fitted
    • A new custom suspension kit from Chris Wilson
    • New retrimmed front leather seats, dash panels and steering wheel
    • An EMU and some new injectors, fitted ad mapped
    • Some lovely new polished gunmetal alloys and new rubber
    • A crazy custom Ice setup!
    • Something else? Please state. :)

OK guys,

I've been pissing around a lot recently changing from altering my suspension, to completely re-doing the interior, sorting out new fuelling with an EMU and injectors, to a new exterior look and TS front or new polished alloys and rubber, etc, etc.

I passed my review and should have a bonus of around £1,600 to spend on her in April.

So, what should I spend it on???? :innocent:

Greg

OK guys,

I've been pissing around a lot recently changing from altering my suspension, to completely re-doing the interior, sorting out new fuelling with an EMU and injectors, to a new exterior look and TS front or new polished alloys and rubber, etc, etc.

I passed my review and should have a bonus of around £1,600 to spend on her in April.

So, what should I spend it on???? :innocent:

Greg

retrim if you have not already

Dude, imo I wouldn't do anything else to your car engine wise as it's absolutely spot on.

If I had your car and £1600 quid I'd personally get some nice shiny 18's - imo 17's look too small on a Supra. And if I had any spare cash I'd get RLTC.

Other than that fella maybe a nice holiday with your missus? Sounds like you've had a rough time of late....

Guest Bainesy36

I voted re-trimmed leather seats etc. You could still do the front bumper and fit some rear spats aswell with the change. 18" wheels 'n' tyres in the future though!

Good luck with your decision! :D

P.S Paying some off the credit card/s wouldn't be a bad idea either as you car looks great as it is and I'm sure it goes even better with the set-up you've got. :p