The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Best place for tyres on the net?

Oly

recently ordered from mytyres, back friday week ago, for 2x 235 19inch fronts and 2x 265 19 inch rears. one of the rears arrived the next tuesday, the other one on the wednesday, then the two fronts which were ordered at same time don't turn up until friday last week, and they sent 17 inch ones. so last friday they were arranged to be collected, now they are supposedly going to have the correct 19inch fronts for me by tomorrow.

can't say it was a pleasant experience, not finding fault with the recommendation to use them, just my own experience. as i needed them quick so went there.

Funny thing was, Jazz1 had the same Eagle F1s i had ordered that he offered me at really good price, which i really apprecisted. but couldn't confirm i could get the others refunded, or i would have had them. happy he sold them later that day :)

edited to add: problem is the front drivers tyre is the one with the flat. if it had been the rears i could have still driven the car.

life is great, not. been waiting for these 19inch front F1's for two weeks now from mytyres.co.uk checked again today, and there is no sign of them at all, apparently on the way from Germany. wish they would have said this when the order was placed.

really am not happy now as i have no car at all, still getting over heavy cold/flu and absolutely no food in the house.

My experience of MyTyres has been the same. Awful delivery times and lucky if things arrive when they said.

Blackcircles charge for delivery so factor that in.

Camskill are superb, can't fault them, ordered loads from them when i had the FTO and used them lots for tyres.

Brother in law also says tyretraders are good but i have never used them personally.

m.