The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello

Guest Ultimate=Supra

Guest Ultimate=Supra

:) Hi all,

Im new here, obviously, im hoping to buy a nice supra in the next 2 or 3 weeks as it's always been my dream car :D

If ya wanna help me get a good one, im looking for a kitted supra, any colour really apart from silver.....

Thanks

Ethan Megrath. :)

Guest Ultimate=Supra

Thanks guys,

I used to always want a Ferrari, etc.... but watching the first ''Fast And Furious'' made me think about Jap cars....particularly the Supra, and they just seem like such a better car for your money.

In my opinion Ferrari, Porsche, Lambo, owners have too much money and not enough taste:d

And there are a few N/A's knocking about where i live, especially the silver ones, so im looking for a......black...or red....or prehaps a ''storm blue'' :D

But i would lurrrrrrve.......an orange one!! :D

:welcome: Ethan.

Just one bit of advice when buying a Supra: Take Your time!!;)

You don't want to take 18-months like me but you'll find that just as you sign your money over for the purchase of one Supra, a even nicer one will come up for sale.

Prices will increase as we head towards summer but just give the country a good search before committing.

Best of luck with your purchase and welcome to the mad house!:)

Guest Ultimate=Supra

I've sent a few PM's to a few guys on here selling their Supe's so ill just need to see what happens.

Thanks for all the feedback anyway guys ;)