The mkiv Supra Owners Club

ripped off

boromfccup

had a pm about some oem side skirts paid the member waited 2 fking weeks eventually arrives after many pms and i get a box with the inner vents not skirts which are that crap i woudnt of put them on my car any way just because im a new member it doesnt mean ive got to get ripped does it wont name member until he pms me pm message to him http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=570909

luke0001.jpg

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jesus, you can't normally give those things away (i've tried!!)

I hope this is a mistake, either that or the member didn't understand what OEM sideskirts actually were. Get in contact with them right away and get a refund. Let me (or another mod) know if you don't get a suitable response

Edit, just seen your response, afaid to say it but it looks like a mix up in the wording. The price should have given it away that something wasn't right.

as a new member not knowing what prices are, i think experieced members should know that these quarters are not worth 130.00 to anyone and as i posted side skirts wanted thats not what i got why would i want them when a my are far better b posted wanted side skirts c 130.00 for the above?